Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

My name is***** and on 21/3/16 I deposited $29,000

Customer Question

My name is***** and on 21/3/16 I deposited $29,000 aud of my cash into the account of John Anthony Franks
BSB 084642
Account:###-##-####
At Nab Sunbury Victoria
This was held back by Nab and Bendigo Bank Fraud squads as thought to be fraudulent.
It was a gift of charity to my friend John Anthony Franks who I have known and trusted for about 3 years.
I spoke to both NAB and Bendigo Bank fraud men well over 2 weeks ago about getting my $29,000 aud back into my Bendigo Bank account from which it came, and Jack Kennedy from Bendigo Bank fraud said that it would be put back by today Friday 15th April. I tried ringing him today twice and no luck. I got Bendigo Bank to give me the fraud squad number Sarah(###) ###-####
She was not helpful and said that NAB still had my $29,000 and they did not as it was promised to me to be put back in my account by today by both Bendigo Bank and NAB fraud squad 2 weeks ago.
Bendigo bank Kyneton
BSB 633-000
Account no.###-##-####
Type. Retirement
Account Name. M J Orr
Bank phone no. 03 54223400
My phone No is(###) ###-####
Please help me to get my money returned ASAP as my circumstances have changed and I need that money now. My email is ***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.I understand your situation. Specifically, what is your question?