Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I have sent APPROXIMATELY thirty eight thousand dollars in

Customer Question

I have sent APPROXIMATELY thirty eight thousand dollars in China to start a retail business here in the United States to sell ladies handbags, SHOES etc etc etc and my contact in China has sent me ten thousand dollars worth of items and refuses to send me the rest of my money or items and claims that I need to send him two thousand dollars more before he can send me anything..he is playing games with me not answering my phone calls etc etc etc. I need to Make sure I get all my items or all of.my money because I know I am getting extremely abused by this guy. Can you help?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, I'm sorry to hear of your problem. How did you pay for these goods? Was it by a means that offered you some consumer protection?