Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with significant fraud prevention experience.

Customer Question

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 6 months ago.
Hello and thank you for entrusting me to assist you. My name is ***** ***** I will do everything I can to answer your question. Websites like this are a dime a dozen, promising easy wealth with only the most vague of explanations as to how that will be accomplished. Don't let yourself get swept away by the fantasy. Read the small print of the Millionaire Bizpro website which itself states: "The typical purchaser does not make any money using this system. Millionaire Biz Pro does not guarantee income or success, and examples shown in this presentation do not represent an indication of future success or earnings." I don't think anything more even needs to be said. But just in case this isn't enough, the website is part of a network of similar sites run by a company that appears to be going by the name "Click Better." ClickBetter has an F rating with the Better Business Bureau. They also have many complaints. Not surprisingly, the Bizpro website is registered through a proxy service, which keeps the true owner anonymous. Legitimate businesses don't need to hide who they are! This is a common tactic employed by scammers and businesses anticipating unhappy customers. Simply put, you want to run from "offers" like this as fast as you can. There is no shortcut to wealth. If there was an easy way to make money, why on earth would someone be selling it? They'd be keeping it all for themselves. The only wise thing to do is steer clear. I hope that you find this information helpful. Please do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions or concerns regarding the above and I will be more than happy to assist you further.If you do not require any further assistance, please be so kind as to provide a positive rating of my service so that I may receive credit for assisting you. Very best wishes moving forward.* Disclaimer *Just Answer is a venue for informational and educational purposes only. No attorney-client relationship is formed by these communications.
Hello again,I just wanted to followup with you to make sure that you did not have any further questions or concerns. For some unknown reason, the experts are not always getting replies or ratings (which is how we get paid for our work) that the customer thinks have gone through. In your case I have not yet received either. If you are having technical difficulties with reading, replying or rating, please let me know so that I can inform the site administrator.In any event, it was a pleasure assisting you and I would be glad to attempt to assist you further on this issue, or a new legal issue, if needed.Very best wishes.