Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I received a call from vipbookmaker money in an account send

Customer Question

I received a call from vipbookmaker money in an account send money and the money is yours when I check scamadviser they say that the business is safe
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: I am supposed to have an account in a bank in Turkey opend in 2010 I rememberd sending money to some business at that time around $200.00 I think there is supposed to be 37,000 Pound there now I need to send 5000 pound for a debit on the account my first reaction is scam but they have been continually ringing me for 2 months so I checked on scamadviser and thet suggest that the business is safe
JA: Oh, dear. I'm sure the Fraud Examiner can help you. Anything else I can tell the Fraud Examiner before I connect you two?
Customer: that is basicly it
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the Fraud Examiner about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Good morning. I am Loren, a licensed attorney, and I look forward to assisting you.
Expert:  Loren replied 6 months ago.
Do I understand correctly that they are holding money which belongs to you and demanding a fee to release it?