Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Ely, I just asked u a question regarding a gentleman

Customer Question

Hello Ely, I just asked u a question regarding a gentleman I'm dating online that claims he's serving a mission which is a high security mission, and I was trying to find out if he was scamming me. And indeed you replied to me regarding what I had asked. However, you told me if I send you a pic of him, then you could find out if he's for real. Only thing is I don't see a area of command (a pic of a camera or such) on this page where I can send you that pic. So could you give me further instructions so I can send you his picture? Thank you very much.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Hello again. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Sure. I meant for you to reply on the original thread, but this is okay, too. Do you see a small icon with a PAPERCLIP above/below the text window? If so, click on it and attach the photo. If this is not working out or you do not see the icon, reply and let me know and we will do it another way.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
No Ely, I cannot see a small clip anywhere on this page provided for me. Any other suggestions Sir?
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.
Yep. Please send an email to***@******.*** with the photo attached and the following in the body of the email: http://professional.justanswer.com/chat/index/c1d405ae0ced4ecba94ed337d394e5fc Then, they will pass it on to me, and I will be able to see the photo. This may take a few hours. You do not have to stay online and simply watch for an email reply from me (unless you have turned off that feature). However, if you have any social media sites from him (Facebook, etc), go ahead and please reply and give them to me now via this window.
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Hello again Ely, is my last response to you being replied to, as I see no further instructions to me as of yet? You were asking me if I saw a small clip at bottom or top of page, as my intentions are to get a pic sent out to you for further investigation of a possible scammer I'm currently involved with online.
Expert:  Ely replied 8 months ago.