Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

American Electric coming around to buy old electrical equipment

Customer Question

American Electric coming around to buy old electrical equipment and tools
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
Are they a real company or is this a scam. i have no idea where they are out of. I been scammed before and I do not want this to happen again. I am only looking of a answer on this question. I do not want to join. I willing to pay for the one answer.
Customer: replied 6 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 6 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Can you please provide me with their website, address, and/or telephone number so I can take a look? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.