Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

On 01/27/15 i sent a package to a tax authority using

Customer Question

on 01/27/15 i sent a package to a tax authority using I paid for this using paypal. The taxing authority says it never received the package. I'm trying to get the tracking number.
The USPS website does not even list my transaction. Paypal shows the transaction and has assigned 2 invoice ID's to it: 91000671731472 and 91000671731566. I called USPS and these numbers are meaningless to them. I called Paypal and they have no further information.
What else can I do?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, This sounds very strange. Can you explain this with a little more detail? Did you print a label on and use click and ship and then arrange for a postal worker to pick up the package? Did PayPal confirm that the email address you sent the money to was If it was not, what email address did your payment go to?