Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

My elderly mother received a voicemail from

Customer Question

My elderly mother received a voicemail from "Builders Square" today. They claimed to be calling for the IRS and that a law suit was filed against my mother.
I knew this to be a scam and wish to report it and get these fraudster in jail or out of business. This is disgusting...
The name of the company is "Builders Square" located in Austin, Texas and the phone number is(###) ###-####
Thank you for your assistance.
Anita ****
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 6 months ago.
Hello, You would report this scam to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center at This is where they like these sorts of scams to be reported. You can also report the caller to the Federal Trade Commission at You can could report the company to the Better Business Bureau at and to your state attorney General's Office, since they handle consumer complaints.