Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

There is a man from South Africa I have sent $ to n

Customer Question

There is a man from South Africa I have sent $ to for happiness n love...my marriage failed since now separated...no great love or $ ... I was so sad to think divorce I'd do anything...he also said that I had millions (not expected but hey a bonus) w all the work...well 8 months later I'm getting divorced,alone gave him about 100,000$(stupid but small amounts over months for a "lifetime of happiness) kicked out of my house ...always reasons things don't work...the spirits don't like the energy...there was snow...I got malaria...car accident...need new lion skin...need cows...cracked crystal...BOT***** *****NE IDK WHATS GOING ON OR WHO CAN HELP...I have tried calling no answer...said he's in Singapore w Buddhas but I tracked his phone to South Africa...what do I do??
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 months ago.

You're the victim of an internet scam. If you can find him, you can sue him for fraud, but unfortunately, finding him is going to be a matter for law enforcement.

Report the fraud to your police, to the FBI at IC3.gov, which is their Internet Crime Complaint Center, and to the Federal Trade Commission. The FBI is partnered on their website with Interpol, who can give information about the person to various foreign law enforcement authorities.

The odds of anyone turning him up are very low. But short of hiring an internation private investigator to help find him and bring him to justice, there isn't much more that you'll be able to do.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 months ago.

.