Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Can someone please help me, I filled out a scam report and

Customer Question

Can someone please help me, I filled out a scam report and was told to contact you'll.
Two years ago a ma began needing money to get a box home, he said he is a soldier in Afgahastain. Said he had to pay to keep it from being scanned. I have to date send 73,238:00 dollars to him , he is now saying he needs 2,000.00 more to get it to me. I have all of my receipts, where I sent it a when I sent it. I also have a picture of him,or he says he is to me. Can you help me. I am a retired mail carrier from Millry, Al. Thank you for your help.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  RobertJDFL replied 8 months ago.
Thank you for using Just Answer. I look forward to assisting you this evening. So I can better assist you, I do need to understand a little better though. It's clear that unfortunately, yes, you were the victim of a scam. What is it that you are wanting to accomplish? Are you just wanting to report this person? Are you hoping that you can recover the money?