Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

In April of last year mark terry sent a friend request on Facebook,

Customer Question

In April of last year mark terry sent a friend request on Facebook, for some reason I accepted it! We talk through messenger, he stated he was living in London England uk! A few days later he went to jakarta indonesia, he said he had worked for Exxon oil, but going independent! He stated from beginning problems one oil tax 10,000! He was wanted money by mothers day cause we were in a fuss! It was something all the time needing money all last year I probably have him close to $3,000 or more its been money to pay on equipment or something! I'm on disability so it was and has been hard for me I've gave money this year for a part he's bolts wants $300 I'm suppose to give it by Fri! I have fallen in love with him he says he's in love with me! I need help!
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 8 months ago.
Hello and welcome. What precisely is your question regarding this man? Are you asking if he's scamming you? I very much look forward to helping you on this matter.
Are you still looking for assistance with this? Please let me know...