Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Please give me update on Apiary Fund.. which I signed up for

Customer Question

Please give me update on Apiary Fund.. which I signed up for $97 for their monthly data fee however did not have to pay for their training .. Please Advise me on this. I have 14 days to make a final decision on this.
Thank You,
Wendell ********
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, Do you have a website for this company?
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
Sorry for the delay. I've had to answer other follow ups before getting back to you. Give me a moment to look up this company.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, There is an Apiary Investment Fund LLC, which is an A+ rated firm with the Better Business Bureau. It is located in Utah, and is accredited with them as well. They have been fined for operating without an appropriate license, but they appear to have rectified that now to the BBB's satisfaction. There have been 12 complaints over the last three years about them to the BBB, and you can read the BBB review and the complaints and see if this is for you while you are still able to cancel. In general, businesses with a high rating by the BBB work very hard to protect that rating. This is a legitimate company and if you have any trouble with them, the BBB should be able to resolve that for you, the way they resolved the problem for others.