Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is Lexington Monetary Group a legit company?225 West

Customer Question

Is Lexington Monetary Group a legit company?
225 West Hospitality Lane Suite 310
San Bernardino, CA. 92408(###) ###-####
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I have access to Accurint through Lexis Nexis a database used by attorneys, debt collectors, etc. They have about the most extensive database I have found. I can provide search results, but I would need to bill you an additional charge of $16 to cover what I pay for the search. Though they don't guarantee to me I will guarantee a report based on the above information or you will not be charged and or can see refund. If interested let me know here or please let me know if you are not interested and i will opt out so the question goes back to the group at large and another attorney can assist you. Regards,Ron
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
I would like to opt out.
Could I please opt back in if I do not receive
a satisfactory answer?
Thank You,
Clarence
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.
I will opt out if next expert does not meet your needs you can call customer service search google for JA customer service phone number. I am RONB-ESQ. I may also see your question back in the group if you ask other expert to opt out. If your question is still pending in 7 hrs I will enter again. Please do not reply to me as that will delay the process.
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 8 months ago.
It is me again RONB-ESQ checking in to see if you want me to assist you. I will be logging off for the night in a few minutes and thought I should check in with you. If you could reply here and let me know either way that would be great. As mentioned if you wish for me to opt out I will opt out and your question will go back to the group at large. If you wish to proceed with me let me know and I will provide further instruction. If I do opt out and you find tomorrow that no one answers you can always request a refund for this question and post a new question FOR RONB-ESQ and it will get directed to me. I will check back over the next 30 minutes to see if you reply. I am not pushing my service and if you prefer for me to opt out no harm and I am just trying to make sure you are assisted. RONB-ESQ
Customer: replied 8 months ago.
Please opt me out.
I would like for the question to go back to the group, for now.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, I am a different expert. The California Secretary of State's Corporate website has no such company as Lexington Monetary Group listed on their website, where California companies are supposed to be registered for tax purposes. A simple google search does not turn up the name of Lexington Monetary Group. If they are a loan company, they are required to be licensed by the California Department of Business Oversight, and they are not. The phone number is ***** 800 number and therefore not traceable. A reverse check of the address fails to lead me to the company. If you have a website, please reply here on this question thread and link me to it. Also tell me the nature of the business if it's not a lender. All things considered, however, this looks to be fraudulent.