Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is KMB 0r EMS*****#139, Alta Loma, Ca.91710 the

Customer Question

Hi, is KMB 0r EMS*****#139, Alta Loma, Ca.91710 the residence of a mail fraud scammer company. One of the people is a man named Lee, a Chinese American and another person they call Harvey who will help you fill out applications.I got a flyer in the mail that promises to deliver a lot but they also want money. John Wiggins
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 8 months ago.
Hello, Per Google Earth, that address traces to a UPS store, so it's likely that KMB/EMS's address is virtual rather than actual. That's a bad sign because if you pay the money and they don't perform the services they've promised, you won't be able to find them. Additionally, any unsolicited message that comes your way with promises that are too good to be true is a likely fraud. Can you scan and upload a copy of what they sent you here to this question thread so I can look into this further? If you can't, can you tell me something more about the nature of the business and what they will do for you for the money?