Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience

I have reported a scam that cost $2500 3/10/16 from craigs

Customer Question

I have reported a scam that cost $2500 3/10/16 from craigs list. The same person is scaming again with a new listing using the same profile. I called the scam hot line(###) ###-####told them the problem I had and was told to just ignore the listing and move on.***@******.*** is the same as ***@******.*** check it out. 2003 chevy silverado ss edition with 20 inch wheels $1900 tel.#***-***-**** My email is***@******.*** tel#***-***-**** thanks
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Alex J. Esq. replied 7 months ago.
Hello. My name is***** am a former law enforcement agent and a US licensed attorney and I will be happy to answer your question.I am sorry to hear about this unfortunate situation. What is your question about the situation you have described in your post?