How JustAnswer Works:

  • Ask an Expert
    Experts are full of valuable knowledge and are ready to help with any question. Credentials confirmed by a Fortune 500 verification firm.
  • Get a Professional Answer
    Via email, text message, or notification as you wait on our site.
    Ask follow up questions if you need to.
  • 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
    Rate the answer you receive.

Ask Zoey_JD Your Own Question

Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Category: Fraud Examiner
Satisfied Customers: 23153
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
Type Your Fraud Examiner Question Here...
Zoey_JD is online now
A new question is answered every 9 seconds

Was trying to find out the address of carolina [email protected]

Customer Question

was trying to find out the address of carolina [email protected]
Submitted: 7 months ago.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
or phone number ok
Customer: replied 7 months ago.
her address use to be 102victoria Island lagos ok
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
Hello, What is your relationship? Have you wired her money and has she now disappeared?
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.
I'd hoped to hear more from you by now, but I haven't so I'll start an answer. You can always follow up with more information as a reply on this question thread, and I will expand my answer. There's no central data base that has information on people from all over the world. The best you can do is a Google search which isn't helpful in this particular case. Not only doesn't the email address get a hit, but the old address isn't on Google maps and is likely a false address. In the US, we believe in the public's right to know and you can find out a lot of information about a US citizen online. But other countries don't have the same feeling about public access. To track down the whereabouts of someone in Nigeria, you'd need to hire an international private investigator, and send him over there to find her. People who ask a question like this usually have been swindled by an advance fee fraudster. Scammers lie about all personal contact information, so once they run off with your money, they can vanish into thin air. Then finding her becomes a matter for law enforcement. So if you've lost money to this person, report the fraud to your police and to the FBI at In that way, if the authorities can bring her to justice, you'd be able to sue her or have her prosecuted. Otherwise, as the victim of a crime, your unreimbursed losses would be tax deductible. So you would be able to get at least some of your money back in the form of a deduction when you file your next year's taxes.

Related Fraud Examiner Questions