Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Barrister Philip snow esq say he has a atm with 300,000,00

Customer Question

Barrister Philip snow esq say he has a atm with 300,000,00 loaded on it and I have to pay for shipping and handling of the atm card
JA: The Fraud Examiner will know what to do. Please tell me everything you can so the Fraud Examiner can help you best.
Customer: Well the Robinsons email me who won the Powerball in five and a half million dollars said they want to donate $300,000 to me I said all cept they said the attorney will contact me with the instructions
JA: I can help you talk to the lawyer. Thanks for coming to JustAnswer. How can we help?
Customer: I wonder if the lawyer is a scam or is he real
JA: OK. The lawyer will know what to do. Is there anything else important you think the lawyer should know?
Customer: Was asking me to pay 190 for shipping and insurance and handling
JA: I'm sending you to a secure page on JustAnswer so you can place the $5 fully refundable deposit now. While you're filling out that form, I'll tell the lawyer about your situation and connect you two.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello where is this barrister supposed to be from?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - where is this barrister supposed to be from?