Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989

Is the SS FB Money Map Report a scam?

Customer Question

Is the SS FB Money Map Report a scam?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.

If you're talkiing about Keith Fitz-Gerald's Money Map Report and Money Map Press, this is a legitimate company founded in 2007. It is A+ rated by the Better Business Bureau. YOu can see their reiview of the business here.

The BBB has received 77 complaints against them in the last three years and you can read the nature of those complaints and determine for yourself whether this company is for you. The BBB has, however, been pleased by how the company resolved such complaints, which accounts for its high rating. This is a company that stands behind its services and protects its reputation by being responsive to the needs of its customers.

That said, financial analysis is far from an exact science. So analysts may see data and draw different conclusions.

Customer: replied 7 months ago.
I want to request a full refund for all charges on my account! I NEVER did receive an e-mail and after seeing several charges on my credit card I checked to see what they were all about! NOW I see an answer to my question but it was NOT sent in a timely manner NOR was it sent to an e-mail and I had left your website open on my computer awaiting an answer which I never did see. At the time I asked it said my wait time was approx. 11 minutes. I waited for 2 days and never did see an answer on your page!!! The total charges amount to $42.00. Charge on 3/15/16 for $5.00 and $11.00 and on 3/26/16 for $26.00!
Lucy G. Hoff***@******.***
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 7 months ago.

You posted your question at 2:52 AM, EST on the 14th of March, when most experts were sound asleep. I posted an answer to your question at 6:40 AM on the 14th. I found your question available upon awakening.

I have no idea why you didn't see my answer before you did. It's certainly not my fault. Perhaps your spam filter picked up the auto-generated email indicating you had received an answer. In any case, refunding you is not my responsibility. I have no access to your account, nor does any other expert.

You need to contact customer service at***@******.***. They handle all customer service issues and billing inquires.