Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection and fraud detection.
45002201

Is VPN4games.com a scam website?

Customer Question

is VPN4games.com a scam website?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you. Looking at the website, and its ownership, I don't see anything that makes me think it is a fraud in the sense that they are trying to steal your personal information, bank information, etc. The website is more than two years old, which is a good sign, as many scams pop up for a few months, and then shut down after they've scammed a few people. The fact that it's been around for so long indicates that they are a legitimate business. That said, I can't vouch for the quality of their product and whether you will like it, but it doesn't appear to be a criminal setup.
Also, there are other websites using the same servers as this company, and they all appear to be legitimate. Again, that's a good sign, as many scam companies are on single servers or on servers with other scammers.