Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is sportsallbet a scam? They claim l have $85 ,000 in an inactive

Customer Question

Is sportsallbet a scam? They claim l have $85 ,000 in an inactive betting account and if l give them $5000 they can re- activate the account then l can access the funds. They are based in Gibraltar
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, This sounds like an advance fee fraud if ever I heard one. You don't even seem to know you had such an account, which is one big red flag. But also, if they already have $85,000 of YOUR dollars, then they can deduct the $5,000 from what they've got and reactivate the account. They don't need more money out of your own pocket when they already have more than enough of your money to pay this fee. Further, I find no evidence of any company named sportsallbet anywhere. If you have a web address for them please reply to this question thread and tell me what it is.