Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Trades Capital online banking

Customer Question

Trades Capital online banking
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.

Please give me the website for this bank. Also, what is your question? Reply here on this question thread.

Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.

People who ask a question like this are usually the unwitting targets of some kind of an online advance fee fraud. They have been told by some person they have never met -- an internet romance, or so-called banker or lawyer, for example -- that they have come into a great deal of money and that in order to collect it, they must open up a bank account in a foreign country where this money can be transferred to them. Then they are given the name and website for what looks like, but isn't, a real bank at all. They can see a so-called balance in it, but it's all just part of a sophisticated scam and all monies the victim deposits in his so-called account goes directly to scammers.

If this is what is going on here, you are going to lose any money you send, and there is no real bank account or real funds ever coming to you. You already have a bank account in your own country, and there's never any legitimate reason to have ti open up an account in a foreign bank and pay money in order to receive what is supposedly yours in the first place. That's the hallmark of a scam. Further, in order to open a bank in a foreign country, one needs to be residing in that country.

I'm unable to find any listing for any such bank as Trades Capital Online Bank and that is a huge red flag as well. If the above isn't your situation and you can give me more information about your question and about the bank, such as a website and a snail mail address, please reply here on this question thread so that I can expand or revise my answer appropriately and be of further assistance.