Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I am Trying to find out if a company called Qbetting is a legitimate

Customer Question

I am Trying to find out if a company called Qbetting is a legitimate company. they have a website, www.qbetting.com
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, We've been asked about Qbetting before. Hello, Scamadviser.com pronounces its site somewhat risky. It has only been around since November 2014 and is slated to expire in November 2016. So it wasn't set up to be around for the long haul, which is always ominous. It is also using an Australian private proxy service to hide its site owner and its real location. There are legitimate reasons to do that, but the most common reason to hide who and where you are is because you don't want potential members to be able to do their due diligence, as you have something to hide. Scamadviser says the site's IP traces to the Netherlands. Domaintools.com tells me that now it traces to St. Petersburg, Russia. There are scam reports on the web about Qbetting, and they say the business is in Costa Rica. So this is also a company that deliberately seeks to confuse people as to its actual location and is making intentional efforts to hide out in cyberspace. There's only one reason to do that, and it is because what you're doing is unlawful and you don't want anyone to catch you. There are many scam warnings about them on the web. I see no possibility of your being able to find these folks if things go wrong, and there is every indication that wrong is just how things will go if you deal with them.