Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Am having an online romance in Australia with an Australian

Customer Question

Am having an online romance in Australia with an Australian resident on a US passport. He had to go to Ghana on business, was robbed and now wants me to pay his airfare back to Australia. His name is***** think DOB is 21/10/1958. Email address is***@******.***. Can you tell me if he is safe please?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 9 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have you spoken to him or video chatted with him?
Customer: replied 9 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.