Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Have you heard of a company called asset partner .. located

Customer Question

have you heard of a company called asset partner .. located 225 st georges tce
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, Asset Partner is an Australian company that was incorporated in Australia on April 7 2009. It is registered with ASIC as an Australian private company. It's ABN number is ***** 135 545 729. It's registered as being located in Perth, WA, and it is up to date with its filings. Documents about it with more specific information are available through ASIC for a fee so that you can check them out more thoroughly. You can see which ones they have on that page I linked you to above. According to the website's WHOIS, the site owner/registrant is named Neville Stewart. The ACN and ABN number on the site registration matches checks out with ASIC. The address matches the website which, in turn matches what you provided me with. The company shows all of the signs of legitimacy. Scammers tend to prey on victims from other countries. Also their website information tends not to check out and they disappear in a year or less. While I can't vouch for the level of their services, I can tell you that if they disappoint you, you would have the same consumer rights and legal remedies that you would with any other lawful Australian company. There are no scam reports and no reason to believe that they are anything less than a legitimate business.