Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

WERE CAN I GET SOME PICTURES OF FEMAIL SCAMERS ONE GOT ME FOR

Customer Question

WERE CAN I GET SOME PICTURES OF FEMAIL SCAMERS ONE GOT ME FOR 1200.00 I WANT TO SEE IF SHE IS THER NAME IS JOYCE SELTZ FROM ACCRA SHE HAS A COWORKER BY THE NAME OF HERMES LUGO 501 N. W . LAKE CITY AVE APT 101 FL 32055 IF YOU CAN HELP ME GOOD JOYCE HAS A WMAIT ADDRESS OF***@******.***
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.How did you meet this person?
Expert:  RONB-ESQ replied 9 months ago.
Hello my name is ***** ***** I am a licensed attorney. I welcome you to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. The question and response may be viewed by other parties as noted in JA’s terms of service. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. give me a few minutes to search through some information
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 9 months ago.
Hello, I'm a third expert here. I can tell you that I have answered questions on this site twice before last month from two different men who complained about a scammer named Joyce Seltz. Neither could manage to send me a photo but the information that they were able to give me did not check out. And one of them reported that the photo he had turned out to be the photo of a porn star. Did she tell you that she was going to Ghana to collect an inheritance? That's what she told the others. You can reply on this question thread and upload any photos or documents she sent you