Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Halifax beneficiary diplomatic company have you ever heard

Customer Question

Halifax beneficiary diplomatic company have you ever heard any scams about this company with a Steve Dempsey bring in consignment in the United States
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. This is a scam. There is no such thing as a "Halifax Beneficiary Diplomatic Company." This does not exist. This is a scam which relies on claiming that you have an inheritance, and/or a diplomat will bring you some money (possibly based from this inheritance). To see how it works, click HERE. No such company exists either in US, or the UK (according to their UK Companies House authority). I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello again. I am checking in because you have not rated positively. To me this means you may have another question. Please let me know – I am simply touching base. Thanks!
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
I am in receipt of your correspondence via customer service.
This is a fake document. It does not conform to common UK government notices.
Ergo, my original answer stands as is. You are being scammed. Please do not send them any money!
Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.