Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I receiced a phone call last night at 11:45 PM that I was a

Customer Question

I receiced a phone call last night at 11:45 PM that I was a winner in The Winner's Sweepstakes, Washington, D.C. for 2.9 million That I would receive a call this afternoon to get the info.for the IRS and state taxes. That I needed to give all the required info. correctly so the sweepstakes company could pay my taxes. I am 75. Is this a scam against
Senior citizens?
The phone call last night was listed as unknown. I told the man I would only talk to him if he released his name and number. His return call was listed as: JM Kingston, phone number (###) ###-####
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have they told you what info you need to give them?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have they told you what info you need to give them?