Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

What kind of fraud do you examine?

Customer Question

What kind of fraud do you examine?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello, In this category experts seek to identify whether a customer is being defrauded. Other types of fraud matters are usually criminal law or consumer protection law questions. Ask your question. If I can assist you here, I will. If it belongs in another category, I can have it moved to the right professional area.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Is this confidential or can any i say be used against me
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 10 months ago.
This is a public website. There's no confidentiality. However, you have a JACUSTOMER user name, and I don't know your identity. If you keep those identifying details out of our conversation, nobody would be able to trace the question to you. After we are all finished with the dialogue and you have rated my service, you can ask that this be locked for privacy so that it's removed from the web. But until we're finished, it has to remain so that we can each read and respond to each other's responses.