Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

The photo of the person that I uploaded yesterday is also on

Customer Question

The photo of the person that I uploaded yesterday is also on Linked in...he goes by the name Lewis Samuels. Could be the real person...unsure though.
I have follow-up questions on this topic. I have uploaded the photo of the scammer from what's app # ***** to his India phone #.
011 91(###) ###-####
UK addresses provided by him;
23 Mediaway, Hanley, Stoke-on-Trent, STI 5NH, England***** Hanley, Stoke-on-Trnet, STI 5NH, England
I have these numbers in India linked to a person named Benson Idikka Benson Simmons...***-**-****-920413/9560245727/8800306392. (His 419 partner)
Is it possible for you to research this information for me, please.
What is your take on this matter? hiring a private investigator is a better option as the
Canadian authorities have informed me that it falls outside their jurisdiction. Kindly advise me as I know for sure that these scammers are based in London, United Kingdom.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 10 months ago.
What you know for sure is that you have two addresses. Neither one is a London address and neither one, for that matter is legitimate. If you run the addresses on Google Maps and also on Google, you'll see there are no homes on those roads and that additionally, the postal codes are incorrect. The first phone number is ***** mobile phone. The exchange traces to India. The second one is a landline in Myamar. The third is not valid. I am unable to trace the photo to any other photos on the web. It has not been reported as a scam report. The UK's national anti-fraud center is Action Fraud, which is a division of the Metropolitan Police in London. You can report all this to Actionfraud.police.uk and they can do what they can. The whole UK is in their jurisdiction. Hiring an international private investigator may be throwing more good money after bad, since scammers know how to disappear into cyberspace by using completely bogus contact information. But if you want your complaint prioritized, you'll get faster results with a private investigator than with the police.