Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection and fraud detection.
45002201

Is www.lx9admin.com a scam? Also is it www.bigoption.com

Customer Question

Is www.lx9admin.com a scam?
Also is it www.bigoption.com a scam?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you. How did you become aware of these websites?
There are a few things I can tell you about lx9admin.com. It is a legitimate site in the sense that it's not a scam company that pops up, takes people's money and then dissapears. The website has been around for almost three years and appears to be based in Arizona, which is a high indication that it is a US company. That's usually a good sign. That said, just because it appears to be a legitimate company doesn't necessarily mean that it is a good company. I can find very little regarding their reputation for quality, which is usually a bad sign. Just looking at the website itself, there are several red flags, including a very poor website design (which usually indicates the compnay has very little money or is very unsophisicated), and has very little description about itself; another red flag. All-in-all, this does not appear to be a true scam website, but there are enough reasons not to trust it that I'd avoid it.
As far as bigoption.com is concerned, I would avoid that as well. First off, they have significant negative reviews, which you can read here: http://www.binaryoptionsthatsuck.com/review/bigoption-suck/ Second, the fact that it is bianry trading, which is very similar to gambling, only the odds are less in your favor because the website takes a cut, makes me advise against it. Essentially, you have to guess corretly about the 55% of the time to make a profit, when you consider the cut the website is taking. Since very few people, if anyone, has the ability to predict the fluctuations of a partucular stock on a minute to minute basis, it is little more than gambling. Can you make money? Yes, but you are much more likely to lose money. Major financial commentators vew it as a losing bet and it is probably wise to avoid it altogether.http://www.forbes.com/sites/investor/2010/07/27/dont-gamble-on-binary-options/#2715e4857a0b5f01be791908
I hope that answers your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "rate" my answer before you go.
Customer: replied 10 months ago.
Hello Mr. Chris,
Many thanks to you for this information, very much appreciated.
Regards;
Maria
Glad to help. If I can'd do anything else for you, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go.