Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

He texted me i asked SSN,DOB birth place he would not gave me his SSN HE TOLD ME

Customer Question

he texted me i asked for his SSN,DOB birth place he would not gave me his SSN HE TOLD ME HE WAS BORN IN BERLIN ANAND HE IS A BRITISH CITIZEN JUST MOVED TO THE STATES
HIS DOB IS JUNE/15/1965 HE IS IS WORING OFFSHORE
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) Had we spoken before, or this is your first time on JustAnswer?2) What are you asking here exactly -whether or not he is a fraud? This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.