Chris T., JD
Chris T., JD, Lawyer
Experience:  Experienced in consumer protection and fraud detection.
45002201

We have been speaking with a gentleman who claims to be manager

Customer Question

We have been speaking with a gentleman who claims to be manager of Zeal Capital Lending Services out of California. When asked to provide us with accurate location, all he keeps insisting is that we trust him. Can you tell me if this company is legit?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Chris T., JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello. I'll be happy to assist you.This is not a company you probably want to deal with. They have come up many times in "scam" warnings I've seen. Further, they are a very new company - their website was only created in August of last year. Scam companies frequently pop up and, steal people's money, and then disappear. If you are in need of financial services, I suggest you use an established, local company.
Does that answer your question. If not, feel free to ask follow up questions. If so, please remember to "Rate" my answer before you go.