Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

What can I do if I been scam from a fake eBay user ?

Customer Question

Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Please tell me a bit more about what happened: How did they scam you?How much did they scam you out of?Where are they located and where are you located?When did this happen?Have you filed any complaint/claim through eBay? This is not an answer, but an Information Request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 10 months ago.
Hello – you had never replied to my Information Request so I never got a chance to provide an answer. Please let me know if you still need information, and if you could reply to my information request so I could provide one.