Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Customer: my name is ***** ***** and chatting with a guy

Customer Question

Customer: hi my name is ***** ***** and chatting with a guy from Las Vegas just wanting to check if he is for real or scammer if possible how can i tell?
JA: Thanks. Can you give me any more details about your issue?
Customer: I guess theres no real issue just just im not sure if he is genuine as Ive got fooled before. This new guy has fb but no family members added .he says wife killed car accident last year has to adult kids living with the granny and he is a jeweler and a Geologist moved to las vegas last year. Hes wanting to have a relationship and meet up in April and agreed location
JA: OK got it. Last thing — JustAnswer charges a fee (generally around $18) to post your type of question to Fraud Examiner Experts (you only pay if satisfied). There are a couple customers ahead of you. We can help you for less if you're not in a rush. Are you willing to wait a bit?
Customer: well i dont hand over credit card details that may be an issue now , not problem waiting ?
JA: OK. Now I'm going to take you to a page to place a secure deposit with JustAnswer. Don't worry, this chat is saved. After that, we will finish helping you.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. Have there been any causes for concern so far?
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 1 year ago.
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - Have there been any causes for concern so far?