Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

Are you able to investigate real estate litigation fraud if

Customer Question

Are you able to investigate real estate litigation fraud if that is such a thing?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 10 months ago.
Hello, JustAnswer is a general information site. Experts in this category are not private investigators, nor can we be retained for outside investigations. If you are not sure whether a fraud is occurring, we can help determine if you are being defrauded. If you don't know where to find outside help for your difficulty, we can steer you in the appropriate direction. If you wish to reply on this question thread and provide more information about your situation and ask specifically what you want to know, I will assist if I can. Otherwise, if you don't think we can provide the service you want, you can contact customer service and close this question.