Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I have a scam from Ghana Africa the lady ,s name is rozina

Customer Question

I have a scam from Ghana Africa the lady ,s name is ***** ***** it started on a dating site I have sent 50000.oo and 7000.oo more for transportation she texed me say she is being detained because she tried to bring gold to America she now wants 8000.oo for insurance so she can continue to amarica and if I don't she will say I got her to bring the gold to me she is in Amsterdam now and has 48 hrs to get the money
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ben Jones replied 10 months ago.
Hello, my name is***** am a qualified lawyer and it is my pleasure to assist you with your question today. What would you like to know about this please?
Hello, not sure if you saw my initial query above - What would you like to know about this please?