Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Is Pricelesstimes.net a scam or just a real good deal

Customer Question

Is Pricelesstimes.net a scam or just a real good deal for an all-inclusive vacation?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note: This is general information only for educational purposes only, and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. The website was only created about 1 month ago, on 12-02-25, according to WHOIS data. According to the same data, the website is owned by an individual in Cancun, Mexico. This throws up many red flags: 1) Most respectable companies do not cold call individuals. 2) A company based out of Mexico is automatically suspect, due to the inability to really enforce any kind of contract with them.3) The company/website seems to be brand new. At this point, it is too early to say if it is a scam, due to it being so new. However, I am wary of the fact that they cold called you, and, that they are based in Mexico. I would avoid. I have a feeling that even if this is not a scam per se, whatever vacation package they promise will prove to be worse than they made it out to be, but getting your money back may be next to impossible. I hope this helps and clarifies. Gentle Reminder: Use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please rate when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of the top three faces/stars and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Oops, sorry, I meant "12-02-2015" for the date of the creation. Gentle Reminder: Please, use the REPLY or SEND button to keep chatting, or rate positively and SUBMIT your rating when we are finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Live Phone Call. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Of course please let me know if you need anything else.
Expert:  Ely replied 11 months ago.
Hello again. I am checking in because you have not rated positively. To me this means you may have another question. Please let me know – I am simply touching base. Thanks!