Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Do you have a true photo of a ghana based scanner using name

Customer Question

Do you have a true photo of a ghana based scanner using name of kelvin bariss? Posts pictures of Brian paddick
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
His ghana phone number is ***** Get me his real photo please!
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

Sorry, but there's no picture to get. Authorities in Ghana say that Ghana romance scammers are not one person. They work in groups and are most commonly teenage boys who do their online wooing from internet cafes. They are professional thieves and take various precautions to hide their real identity, and that's why they romance people with other people photos. If they could be identified they'd be arrested. Infrequently, all too infrequently, they actually are. To find out more about what an elaborate criminal enterprise romance scam is in Ghana watch this award-winning documentary.

It is much easier to figure out who a scammer isn't than who he really is because all of the contact information he provides to his victims won't check out. Short of hiring an international private investigator and turning him loose in Ghana, you're not likely to find him.

The phone number traces to a Ghana mobile phone. It can be used anywhere in the world. There's no account holder associated with the phone. That's deliberate to keep them untraceable.

I'm sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

Customer: replied 1 year ago.
I am not satisfied.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.

I'm sure you're not, but the fact is, you got an accurate answer. You can contact customer service for a refund of your deposit. They are at***@******.***

The link to the documentary didn't take. I'm posting it here. Regardless of what you think of my answer, you ought to watch it. It won't help you find your scammer but will explain why you can't get a different answer.

Best of luck to you.