michelleclive
michelleclive,
26798893

I need help fast I wnat to know if this person is realor

Customer Question

I need help fast I wnat to know if this person is realor fake His name is***** or General ***** ***** serving in the American army in Kabul, He is asking for money to bring gold out of Ghana. Please help
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  michelleclive replied 11 months ago.
Hi, My name is ***** ***** i will be assisting youdid you get an email from this person asking you to transfer money to his accountas you mentioned he is asking for money to bring gold out, how did you come in contact with this personif this was a random email you got from an unknown email id, it must be a spam and you should not be doing any financial transactions in such a case
these are fake emails and if you dont know the person just mark the mail as spam or delete itlet me know if you have any questions