Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

A company tooked my from my account and want to refund my

Customer Question

a company tooked my from my account and want to refund my money
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 11 months ago.
Hello,Please give me the name and address of the company and tell me what you thought that you were paying for, how you paid and what PayPal has to do with this. Include the website address for the company. Reply here to this question thread so that I can see your answer and tell you what to do from here.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
my name is ***** ***** Atta, i ordered dress from wish company, in oct ant itrems were send to me
I did other section which I did not order, I found out from 7,8 novermber that the following amount was taking from my account 180, 180, 109 and 33,25 canadian which I contacted the wish customer support to help me but it was not cancelled, they send me the dresses which cost 109 and than the $33,25. the remaining 360 ,00 was never refund. for the paypal I only contacted to see if the money was pay through them somebody gave me their if they can help me.I do not have their email for wish
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I want to have my money back, waitig for your respond
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 11 months ago.
Thanks for the reply. It sounds like you only thought you were dealing with a real company. What you ended up doing was giving your account information to scammers, thinking you were paying for dresses. This is going to be a job for the police, because the company is not real, and you can only get your money back if the authorities can find them and bring these thieves to justice. Report the crime to your police, to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center and to the Federal Trade Commission at FTC.gov. I don't know whether the money came out of your bank account or credit card account, but you ned to contact your bank or credit card holder and see if they will help you get your money back. Report the charges as unauthorized, cancel your bank or credit card account and open up new ones to stop any further identity theft.