Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Are Oil Pension checks ?

Customer Question

Are Oil Pension checks for real?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 11 months ago.
Hello, Please give more details that will put your question in context so that I will understand more specifically what you want to know.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I received an e-mail from Lombardi Research touting their plan for investing in Oil Pension Checks. Is this a waste of time and money?
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
Well, Zoey?
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 11 months ago.
This is a fraud examiner category. I am not an Investment advisor. What I can tell you is that Oil Pension Checks are a bona fide investments and that Lombardi Research is legitimate and respected in the industry. However, the risks and the possible gains of this invstment versus some other type of investment and what makes more sense for you given your portfolio is something that you need to take up with a broker.
Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I was charged $30.00 for this? I want my money back!
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 11 months ago.
There is no category on this site that deals with investments, except as to whether they are fraudulent. If you want investment advice, then you need to consult with a stockbroker and not a fraud examiner or a consumer protection or criminal lawyer. You can contact customer service at***@******.*** for the return of your deposit. Have a happy new year and good luck with whatever you do end up investing in.