Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

I meet a woman on the Internet named Marcia Gallagher and she

Customer Question

I meet a woman on the Internet named Marcia Gallagher and she told me she had an inheritance from her father and she had to get married to get it and I have pictures of legal document that I can send you she went to Nigeria to pick the money up
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, Can you upload your documents and a picture of her to this question thread.
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
(Posted by JustAnswer at customer's request) Hello. I would like to request the following Expert Service(s) from you: Help via Email or Text Message. Let me know if you need more information, or send me the service offer(s) so we can proceed.
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Sorry for the delay. I will send you an offer for our direct email services. If you are interested in attaching documents via direct email, you can accept the service at an additional cost. If you would rather continue at no additional expense to yourself, you are under no obligation to accept the offer and you can upload your photos and documents to this question thread as I originally suggested.