Loren, Attorney
Experience:  Attorney/Hearing Officer
17897874

I have been searching on Google ths guy I met on dating site

Customer Question

I have been searching on Google ths guy I met on dating site and his number comes up as lots of comments and his email one girl with 3 different names has his same E-mail. How do I find out if he is scamming me ? He asked for money and I said No can u please help me
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
It would appear that you already have the evidence you need. His email is in use under three different name and he has asked you for money. I am sure there are people you have known for years who have never asked you for money and here comes someone you hardly know and he has the nerve to ask you to send money?This is clearly a romance scam by someone who may not even be a male. They are clearly not who they claim to be and their motives are not legitimate. Do not continue the correspondence. This is a criminal trying to steal from you. You owe no explanation.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
I realize this is probably not the answer you were hoping to receive. Also, please remember that this is not necessarily a moral judgement on my part. As a professional, however, I am sometimes placed in the position of having to deliver news which is not favorable to a customer's legal position, but accurately reflects their position under the circumstances. I hate it, but it happens and I only ask that you not penalize me with a bad or poor rating for having to deliver less than favorable news.
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
Are you online with me?
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
Did you have further questions? Have I answered your question?
Expert:  Loren replied 11 months ago.
If you have no further questions please remember to rate my service so that I am credited by JA for answering your question and also so that I may close the question. Thanks.