Patrick, Esq.
Patrick, Esq., Attorney
Experience:  Attorney with significant fraud prevention experience.
60109343

What's going on You do remember you answered my question

Customer Question

What's going on Patrick You do remember you answered my question that russian girl was might be scamming me How are you so sure? Often times she would share with me photos of herself and friends When they celebrated victory day russia.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Patrick, Esq. replied 11 months ago.

Hi Robert,

Yes, I do remember you. I am 100% sure you are dealing with a scam because proof of income is not needed for an American visa from Russia. Moreover, a one-time payment made to this woman would not satisfy a "proof of income" requirement anyway, as it is not income from employment.

The excuse of having been in a car accident is also extremely common in romance scams. The "script" is quite literally being followed in your case. Add to this that romance scams from Russia are extraordinarily common and there is zero doubt you are dealing with a fraud.

I hope this clarifies any remaining doubt for you. Cease contact with this "woman" immediately!

Customer: replied 11 months ago.
I have stopped communicating with her,I'm glad I found this website
Thank you for the advice

You are welcome, I'm very glad I could help. If I cannot assist you further for the time being, I would be very grateful if you would take a moment to positive rate my service with respect to this question thread.

Best,

Patrick