Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

SLSECURITY.IRNLT.COM REQUESTING MONEY DELIVERY

Customer Question

SLSECURITY.IRNLT.COM REQUESTING MONEY FOR PACKAGE DELIVERY FROM ALESSA PIERO WITH MONEY TO BE SENT TO VERONA ITALY. THE PACKAGE IS IN BRAZIL. THE CO. IS S&L SECURITY.CAN YOU HELP WITH THIS. THEY ARE ALSO TIED UP WITH A MR. ***** ***** IN NIGERIA AND A DAVE WALTERS OF ULS EXPRESS DELIVERY. REGARDS JOHN
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 12 months ago.
Hi, I'm sure this is a scam too. I assume that you have met absolutely none of these people but that one of them is your so-called internet girlfriend. And what she's doing is involving you in a money laundering scam, where she's got you thinking that you'll be sending money to Italy to claim a package that's sitting in Brazil (how ridiculous is that??) and that someone in Italy has been told he or she is going to get money which she'll have to wire elsewhere and all the while, this is just a way to launder your stolen money so that it doesn't trace back to the scammers. Many too many countries and companies involved in what should be -- if it were real -- a simple problem. And of course, Nigerians are behind it. No surprise. They invented the advance fee fraud which is just what this is. If you go to www.domaintools.com and run the webaddress SLSECURITY.IRNLT.COM into their search box to get the WHOIS, you find that the so-called security company is only a bit more than two weeks old and that the IP address traces to the Virgin Islands. The site registrant is supposedly in Dubai. These folks are going to a lot of lengths to confuse who, what and were they really are. That always means scam. If you want to see how well known this fraud is involving security companies and up front money for package delivery see this link. I'm sure that you have shipped parcels at some point in your life, and if so, you know that payment is required beforehand, not during or later. Wash your hands of the whole lot of these folks. They are all frauds. Report the scam to the FBI at IC3.gov and hang onto all of your money.