Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

I was approved loan well first asked .00 for

Customer Question

I was approved for a loan well first asked for 990.00 for secure it which ok then being American I had to pay 2200 for that then insurance 2700. But gave me a 1200 credit did it all no money so called Saturday. She said it was put in has payment and can't
reverse it out and to send 2700. Well they have offered to give my money back. What to do the are allied international funding. James Perkins and Anthony Perkins is the guys who picked up money. In Toronto on. Help what can do of say. To them to scare them
or sting them and have them arrested. Please let me know thanks
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, I am so sorry to have to tell you that you have fallen for a loan scam. It is ILLEGAL for a loan company to make payment of your loan contingent on your paying an up-front fee. It doesn't matter what these crooks say that the payment is for. If you must pay money out of your own pocket in order to get the loan, that is the #1 sign of a loan fraud. Every legitimate lender would take any expenses from the money they have set aside to lend you and just give you all the rest. I find no business on the web called Allied International Funding. If they are not registered and licensed by your state to give loans, they cannot operate in the US. There is nothing that you can do or say that will scare them, because they know that you will never be able to find them You need to cease all contact with these thieves. Report the fraud to your local police, to the FBI online at their Internet Crime Complaint Center, and the Federal Trade Commission at FTC.gov, because the only way that you will get your money back is if the authorities can find out who, what and where these folks really are and bring them to justice.