Zoey_JD
Zoey_JD, Criminal attorney
Experience:  Active member of the NYS bar since 1989
18321761

Is makeasecondincome.com.au packages education a

Customer Question

is makeasecondincome.com.au packages for ebay education a scam
Category: Fraud Examiner
Customer: replied 1 year ago.
the proprietors name is ***** ***** I don't know his last name. There are 3 'packages' - Bronze $959, Silver $1250 and Gold $1950. I am interested in a package but need to know if it is a scam first. Thanks
Expert:  Zoey_JD replied 1 year ago.
Hello, The website that you have given me www.makeasecondincome.com.au does not exist. When I look up the WHOIS information, I find that this domain name has never been registered. You can check that out yourself by going to www.domaintools.com and running a WHOIS search. If the company gave you this website, then they are being dishonest and that's a sign of a scam. Did you makde a typo and give me an incorrect website? How did you find this so-called company? What is it they are supposed to do for you when you buy one of their "packages?"