Ben Jones
Ben Jones, Lawyer
Experience:  Lawyer with fraud examination experience
29905560

An employee of a major store copied my credit card information

Customer Question

An employee of a major store copied my credit card information and then charged items with my card.
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. I am sorry to hear about this situation. Can you please tell me: 1) What are you asking here? For example, "can I sue the store for their employees' actions?"2) What state is this in? This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.