Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

I applied loan and got qualified . But I have

Customer Question

I applied for a loan and got qualified for 1000. But I have to go to Walmart to do the paperwork thru moneygram . is this a scam?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. Yes, this is a scam! No real loan company would ever, ever, EVER ask you to pay up front. Also, Moneygram is often used in scams. See HERE. Sorry, if they are asking you to send anything via MoneyGram, this is a scam! I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!