Ely, Consultant
Experience:  Attorney in law with focus on consumer protection
7286322

Is Samira Adams a scammer from Ghana?

Customer Question

Is Samira Adams a scammer from Ghana?
Category: Fraud Examiner
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello and welcome to JustAnswer. Please note:This is general information for educational purposes only and is not legal advice. No specific course of action is proposed herein, and no attorney-client relationship or privilege is formed by speaking to an expert on this site. By continuing, you confirm that you understand and agree to these terms. 1) What is her email? 2) Does she claim to be a US citizen? If not, German, British, etc? Or just Ghanaian?3) Does she claim to be a nurse, student, or child of a diplomat?4) How did you meet her?5) If you have a photo of her, upload it please. This is not an answer, but an information request. I need this information to answer your question. Please reply, so I can answer your question. Thank you in advance.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello, You have not replied to my query, but I believe I can answer your question based on what you had already told me. You are likely being scammed. See HERE. The overwhelming profiles of Ghana nationals on dating sites are scams. If you tell me more about her "background" per the questions I asked above, I can confirm this. But likely, this is a scam. You cannot go off a name alone. Scammers use hundreds of different names so it would impossible to decide simply based off a name. I'd need to know more information. However all signs point to a scam. Please note: If I tell you simply what you wish to hear, this would be unfair to you. I need to be honest with you and sometimes this means providing information that is not optimal. Negative ratings are reserved for experts who are rude or for erroneous information. Please rate me on the quality of my information; do not punish me for my honesty. I hope this helps and clarifies. Please use the SEND or REPLY button to keep chatting, or please RATE when finished. You may always ask follow ups at no charge after rating. Kindly rate my answer as one of TOP THREE FACES/STARS and then SUBMIT, as this is how I get credit for my time with you. Rating my answer the bottom two faces/stars or failing to submit the rating does not give me credit and reflects poorly on me, even if my answer is correct. I work very hard to formulate an informative and honest answer for you; please reciprocate my good faith with a positive rating.
Expert:  Ely replied 1 year ago.
Hello again. This is a courtesy check in to see if you needed anything else in regards ***** ***** question. I am simply touching base. Let me know. Thanks!